Monday, 10 December 2012

SNAFU

grrrrrrrrr
very loud gggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

The man in my life is starting to lapse into one of his moods, this could possibly last a few weeks.
A very difficult time for me.  He hides it well from our sons. Me? I am smothered.
Mental health care is strongly declined. His refusal to see someone is most negative in that he mocks that
"a check-up from the head-up" is needed.

We just found out our main dog crate has a spot that needs welding.He can't do it and any research or discussion on how to weld is very angrily declined. Puppy gates need putting up and if I did it he would feel so challenged that to protect myself emotionally, I just won't do it-at least not today.
Sometimes it's a constant brr or burring  in my gut.

Pup will get me outside and away prn.

No comments:

Post a Comment