Wednesday, 7 November 2012

what I did today

                                             PLANTED TULIP BULBS

                                                       with the cats help



SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THE INTERNET
looking for a black labbie to call my own


ENJOYED THE SUNSHINE
and grateful we had no Nor'Ester up our way
the east coast people must be reeling from this double intense weather whammy in the last week

I don't rake them, let the wind blow them (gently)
flowering Rosemary-a first for me



















I REGRETED SENDING TWO RATHER TERSE e-MAILS
mind you,I was fully justified,but best practice would have been if I had waited overnight to send them and re-read them. I will say funny how some people can give it-but can't take it.
I'm working on NOT being so impulsive.


WALKED WITH A FRIEND
This friend has a black lab, need I say more? (I did divide some hostas for her garden and planted a dozen tulip bulbs for her) She hates gardening and is super sensitive that she can't/won't even touch soil. Then she gets defensive. Me? I have spent much of my life with my hands in the earth.


WAS MINDFUL OF WHAT MIGHT CAUSE MY NAUSEA
ate no candy,but unfortunately ate some innocuous (no icing,European made,so not too sweet) cookies this evening this even was not a good idea.


I am shocked that this Christmas Cactus  bloomed. It was outdoors for the summer,forgotten, stuck behind my water fountain. I brought it inside early September, ignored it, and goodness look at the blooms, a miracle!




No comments:

Post a Comment