Monday, 19 November 2012

do i go to dog #4's graduation?

In just over a week the *dog of my heart* will GRADUATE again. he is a fully certified seeing eye dog and a totally fun pup. From what i have seen/heard he works hard &.plays hard too. Emotionally I am unsure if I can attend another of his graduations, as the one in May of this year pretty well broke my heart. We were over the moon to see each other and leaving him was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I really do feel an obligation to meet his client, for me, it is a sigh              oops!                    a sign of respect.  Probably the best thing to do would be to call the trainer and see what works best for the dog.  The photo book is ready. This book shows him in his life stages, from 6 week pup to  a very handsome lab.
For me, nothing can beat a solid black lab.





                                                *Dog of my heart*     tell me what to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment